Space around nice railway bridge, shabby pedestrian bridge (ex. vehicles
bridge) and "nobridgelike" street pass over the
river is not articulated space - quite opposite: in a way disorganized
some spatial idea. But anyway, that space with three bridges is challenging
environment for some brave and powerful project.
What might be behind
or near "3 bridges" project?
- Kazimir Malevich (1878-1935) Dynamic Suprematism, 1916.
- El Lissitzky (+Mart Stam): Wolkenbugel (horizontal skyscraper, cloud
irons), Moscow, 1925.
- Kikutake is best known for his "Marine City" project of
- Yona Friedman: Spatial City, 1959.
- Arata Isozaki: Cluster in the air, 1962.
- Bertrand Goldberg: Marina City, Chicago, 1964.
- BNRK Arquitectura: Habitable Bridge, Acapulco Bay, 2010.
- "Imperial Star Destroyer", (capital ship in Star Wars, length 1.600m,
width 1.015m), 1977.
/Imperial Super Star Destroyer is of "19 km length"